Who are we?
Pachamama is a knitwear wholesaler with a growing digital retail business located in beautiful Greenwich, London. We are a friendly small business that has been designing and selling woollen goods for over 30 years. Most of our products are manufactured in Nepal from 100% natural wool and our designs are unique and expressive. We are proud members of BAFTS (The British Association for Fair Trade Shops & Suppliers) and have charity partnerships with WWF and Net4kids.
We are always looking for talented individuals to join our friendly team to help expand our physical operations and grow our digital business.
- Processing orders: picking, packing, and dispatching customer orders.
- Stock control: managing warehouse stock levels.
- Overseeing quality control.
- Loading and unloading deliveries
We are looking for someone who is:
- A team player with a positive, proactive can-do attitude
- Organized and able to prioritize as you will be undertaking multiple and concurrent tasks
- Enthusiastic and a quick learner
- The warehouse side of the job does also involve lifting and moving stock and so we need someone who is physically able (but by no means do you have to be a bodybuilder!)
- Salary: Competitive - negotiable dependent on experience and qualifications
- Location: Beautiful Greenwich. 2 min walk from the DLR/Overground Greenwich station and 10min walk from Greenwich Park & Cutty Sark
- Casual dress code: Jeans and t-shirt are the norm.
- Culture: As we are a small family business, it is a very friendly and relax atmosphere.
- Free tea, coffee, and biscuits!
If you would be interested in joining us please send us an email with your CV and a cover letter - Email Us
Feel free to send any questions if you would like further information. We look forward to hearing from you!